Background

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flying Solo

This weekend was the first that I was with Crosby solo. Colin was in Wisconsin for a bachelor party, so that left a full 48 hours of just me and the tater tot! While, I was a little nervous about how I'd handle it, I was looking forward to stretching out and sleeping across our bed, catching up on reality tv and most importantly snuggling with Crosby all weekend long. By the end of the weekend I was determined to make sure that Crosby viewed me as the number one parent.

Crosby was a battling a little bug/cold, but we still found time to hang with Auntie Kelly, relax, and have tons of fun! More importantly we survived!
 


I'm not going to lie.  We missed Colin a lot over the weekend and when he is home things are definitely easier, but I was glad to have the weekend to be on my own and prove I could do it every once in a while solo!

No comments: